VEKA PVC has a thermal conductivity of 0.17W / mK, making it a material 1,100 times more insulating than aluminum, with a thermal conductivity of 203W / mK.
– This feature, together with a rigorous design of the profiles, with its interior compartmentalized in chambers separated by walls that avoid the transfer of heat by convention, guarantees a 100% effectiveness in the breakage of thermal bridges throughout their entire life Useful.
– On the other hand, losing considerably less energy reduces the formation of condensations.
– In this way, VEKA PVC joinery have optimum thermal performance, to the point where they can reduce the energy consumption of a building by more than 37% * compared to aluminum with a 12mm thermal bridge break, and In more than 50% with those of RPT of 4mm. They can even reduce consumption by 15% compared to wood joinery.
– With all this, the VEKA PVC joinery ensure compliance with the limitations of thermal transmittance and interior condensation of doors and windows established in the Technical Building Code according to climatic zones, even under the most severe conditions.
* Source: UNE-EN ISO 10077. ACV Windows, UPC